At ipLaser we’re helping laser cutting job shops and fabricators deliver fast and accurate quotes efficiently to their customers. We are driven to enable better efficiency and productivity for all our customers with an easy to use system. Currently, we have many happy customers but we continually strive to do better! Our next challenges include supporting more and more manufacturing processes, delivering a more intuitive user experience and delivering an end-to-end solution from quoting to the manufacturing of goods.
The team is growing rapidly and we’re after a full-stack engineer ready to grow with us – by being involved across all aspects of the business. As a software engineer at ipLaser you’ll need to be ready to tackle a wide range of challenging engineering problems. For example:
- Designing better back-end and front-end software architectures
- Working on a revamped UX to provide a better service to our customers
- Building new front-ends to work across multiple browsers
- Devising different machine run-time algorithms
- Working together with customers to provide excellent customer service
- Fine tuning nesting algorithms to get quicker and more accurate results
- Integrating with ERP/MRP systems
- Integrating with accounting systems
- Designing and implementing integrations with machines
What you’ll need
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience working as a software engineer solving challenging problems
- A can-do attitude ready to learn and solve problems across the business
- Ready to contribute in making most decisions across all aspects of the business
- Experience with a breadth of programming languages and tooling
Pay and perks
Our engineers are super important to us and we want to offer them competitive salaries! Depending on your level of experience we pay between $75,000 and $125,000 per annum plus superannuation.
Other benefits include:
- Best tooling to get the job done (including a new computer)
- Flexible working hours in a casual environment
- Competitive maternity and paternity leave benefits
- We’re based out of the coworking space Inspire9 in Richmond where you’ll be surrounded by a creative and an entrepreneurial community. The space hosts weekly meetups, organises Friday night drinks and, of course, has a table tennis table and a pool table. We love working from here and we’re sure you will too!
How to apply
If it sounds like you could contribute to building amazing software together, introduce yourself to Bilal, our Lead Engineer, by applying today. We can’t wait to find out more about you!
(Job Ref 170801)
Interested in working for ipLaser?
Send us through your application today!